Monday, September 01, 2008

i'll do it my way.

haha, i've changed my mind, im not joining fencing already... was unable to rescheldule my monday tuition to another day cause the tuition kid has something on everyday. besides that, i think i cant really cope with all the tutorials, projects and the 3-days cca commitment. and, i still have another cca in wsc. so, i guess it's better to do well in just one cca rather than ending up with a mess. probably and hopefully, i can go further in wsc. maybe... subcom? let's see how things go on the first orientation (:

i've been spending my 3 hours break on every friday with my tutorial mates, and seriously speaking, i enjoyed that 3 hours alot. we get to sit together for lunch, then chat a little before we go to the library and seperate into our project groups. at least, it makes my long and tiring fridays alot better. as usual, i'll bring my laptop to sch on fridays, and we took photos again. hah.





this week is going to be a killer week esp my friday. tuition on friday at 8pm! after my long and tiring school hours from 8am to 6.30pm!

i'll survive!

on a side note, i went for eye checkup and to do my SPECS on sunday!
haha, i thought i sure sure become short sighted already. so i just pick a pair of cheap specs and when they do the checkup for me, my right eye is still perfect eyesight! and left eye has an astiq (not sure how to spell -.-) of 100 degrees only!
haha, but i paiseh, so just pay and do the specs. haha, it's with orange with black frame!

cool~ my first specs. but im not shortsighted (:
HAHAHA...

No comments: